- Logo too big on helmet
- New flag looks like a kid drew it - the flag does not look ragged and weathered like the old one did.
- The skull looks like it came from the Terminator movies
- The new pewter color on the helmet is great in a lot of light, not so much in less light as it looks black - I have never been a fan of changing colors on helmets (and cars).
- The chrome facemask is okay as it nearly matches the color of the helmet in the light.
- The pirate ship secondary logo is an upgrade
- The new wordmark is an upgrade
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Tampa Bay Buccaneers new helmet & logo
As far as this redesign, I will hold out final judgement until I see the whole uniform (March 5), but as of right now, this is a major downgrade for me due to the following:
From the Buccaneers Website: