Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Favorite Gospel / Christians Songs

The omission of the "Lord" from "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" on The Voice has inspired me to list my favorite Gospel and Christian songs of all time. I hope you enjoy and God Bless You All.

This song is not in my top 10, but it was my Mother's favorite and since she meant the world to me I would like to start this list off with the one she loved.

Beulah Land

1. Amazing Grace (Original) - Alan Jackson

2. Are You Washed in the Blood - Alan Jackson

3. We Fall Down - Chris Tomlin

4. Hold Fast - MercyMe

5. You Are My King - Newsboys

6. You Are Holy - Michael W. Smith

7. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin

8. Here I Am To Worship - Chris Tomlin

9. I Am Free - Newboys


10. Blessed Be Your Name - Newsboys

11. Father Will You Come - Unhindered


No comments:

Post a Comment