Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Voice - Top 8


Last night Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley were eliminated from the competition as Team Usher and Team Sharika are down to 1 contestant remaining and Team Adam and Team Blake have three contestants remaining.


My Top 8:

1) Danielle Bradbery 
I believe Danielle is the "Cream of the Crop" as she has an amazing voice and she is only 16! I am truly impressed by this girl!

2) The Swon Brothers
These brothers from Oklahoma make me feel, in the words of Shakira, "Happy" as there performances are uplifting and exciting.

3) Holly Tucker 
Holly has a BIG voice that can sometimes compare to Danielle and her singing the great gospel song "How Great Thou Art" made her stand out in my eyes moving forward.

4) Sarah Simmons
5) Michelle Chamuel
6) Amber Carrington
7) Sasha Allen
8) Judith Hill

Don't forget to check out my Voice page where you will find several links to video and performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment