Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Voice - Top 6

**UPDATE**
Well last night my two worst artists went home from my Top 3 WORST list below and my Top 3 Best artists stayed on the show. It sure feels good to be a Team Blake fan right now.

Tonight America will be sending 2 more people home from The Voice. I am hoping that Danielle, The Swon Brothers, Holly and Michelle. I believe the top 3 performances last night were the following:

1. Danielle Bradbery - Grandpa


2. The Swon Brothers - Seven Bridges Road

3. Holly Tucker - Done

The top 3 WORST performances (based on a horrible song, and too much background noise and singers that drown out the performers singing ability):

1. Sarah Simmons - Somebody That I Used to Know

2. Judith Hill - That Power

3. Sasha Allen - Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment