Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Minnesota Vikings 2013 Uniforms **UPDATE**

The Vikings uniforms have officially leaked and I could not be happier. I was a fan of the old uniform and I was a nervous wreck worried about Nike messing up this current uniform by adding unneeded gray to the set. However, I am proud to say that this uniform was knocked out of the park and is simply AMAZING! Now the grade below is based off of the leaked pictures and may change depending on when clearer pictures are released, but I don't really see this uniform set going downhill from here.

**UPDATE**
Today Nike unveiled the official 2013 Vikings uniform and the set is better than I initially thought. The stripes are in a shape of a sail as are the fonts on the numbers and players name. I was initially thinking the facemask was purple which I scored as perfect, but that score will drop some as the facemask is black. However, black is better than grey so I don't expect that much of a drop.

Overall Grade 8.93 out of 10

**UPDATE** Upon Official Release - Overall Grade 9.4 out of 10


**UPDATE**





**UPDATE**







Old Helmet vs New Helmet


New Uniforms




















No comments:

Post a Comment