Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday Night TV Shows Rankings

Last night there were six fall premieres and I would like to rank each show on what I thought.


2 Broke Girls - 9:00pm CBS (season premiere) - 
Good episode out of the gate. I really like this raunchy comedy because they do not care about being politically correct as they thrown jokes at everyone. 7 out of 10

Alphas - 8:00pm SyFy
I did not have a chance to watch the episode yet. 

Bones - 8:00pm FOX
Love this show and glad it is back. 8 out of 10. 

Castle - 10:00pm ABC (season premiere)
The show that I was looking forward to the most and I was not disappointed. This episode gave the audience insight on Beckett's mother and showed us what dating Castle is going to be like in the first several episodes. 10 out of 10

Hawaii Five-O - 10:00pm CBS (season premiere)
Love the show and the action. 7 out of 10

How I Met Your Mother - 8:00pm CBS (season premiere)
This is a great show ONLY when Barney is featured the most in the episode. Ted is so annoying that I found myself hitting the fast forward button a lot, however this episode did show us that this is the beginning of the end and soon we may finally know who Ted will marry. 7 out of 10. 
 
Mike and Molly - 9:30pm CBS (season premiere)
This show is hit or miss for me and last night was a small hit. 6 out of 10

Mob Doctor - 9:00pm FOX 
Sucks! 1 out 10. 

Partners - 8:30pm CBS (season premiere)
I watched 10 minutes of this show and deleted it from my DVR. The comedy jokes are lame and the show overall sucks. I just hope CBS has shows completed of Rules of Engagement as it is a lot better than this show.  0 out of 10

Revolution - 10:00pm NBC
NBC has found a hit to replace Chuck and Heroes, but the only bad thing is how long will it last? 7 out of 10

The Voice - 8:00pm NBC 
Blake Shelton! He is funny, he can sing and he knows good talent. 8 out of 10.

Warehouse 13
I LOVE this series and although I love that this season was given 20 episodes it stinks knowing that after next weeks episode the show will not be back on until April. But if that is the price we have to pay for a fantastic show then I can bear it. 8 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment