Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Night Premieres

8:00 - 9:00pm - FOX


Review:

Bones with blond hair was different, but the gang is back together and the episode was great. The only bad thing I can say about the episode is the new theme song, it stinks. The song is a new remix of the existing theme song expect this one is bad, and not in a good way. 9/10 Stars


9:00 - 10:00pm - FOX (Avoid because this will be cancelled)

Review:

I watched about 20 minutes of this new show and that is all I am going to watch. The acting is not that great and I can see the show being cancelled about as fast as Lone Star. 1/10 Stars

10:00 - 11:00pm - NBC (The best looking new show of the season)

Review:

After watching the episode I am left wondering if this version of Jericho will last longer than the first version. This show may have promise, but the plot is so similar to Jericho that is may fail. I hope not, because I hated when Jericho was cancelled. 7/10 Stars

8:00 - 11:00pm - CMA Country Music Festival





This was by far the best show on TV last night. The four-day event back in June was taped and the best artists were picked to be on the show last night. I would give it 10/10 Stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment