Friday, February 17, 2012

I am NERD 23355

Zachary Levi (CHUCK) had the perfect definition of a NERD: "One who's unbridled passion for something, or things, defines who they are as a person, without fear of other peoples' judgement." It is this definition that has made me redefine my blog. After several years of denying being a nerd, I have come to the conclusion that this definition is who I am and I am no longer ashamed.

Zachary created a website for NERDs and it is called The Nerd Machine. It is a place that people with similar passions can organize and talk. This is a wonderful website that I encourage anyone to join. There are many different things to talk about such as TV Shows, Movies, Electronics, Conventions, and Games. So if you have are passionate about something, check out the site and add me as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment